M-502 Linux SOM
The Artila M-502 is powered by an Atmel 400MHz ARM926EJ-S ARM/Thumb processor with memory management unit, and equipped with 64MB SDRAM, 128MB NAND Flash, and 2MB DataFlash.
- CPU: Atmel AT91SAM9G20 w/MMU, 400MHz
- Flash EPROM: 128MB, NAND type.
- SDRAM: 64MB
- Ethernet interface: x1 10/100 Mbps
- USB Host interface: x2 USB 2.0 compliant
- x1 SD (secure digital) interface
- UART: x4 921.6kbps w/ hardware flow control
- I2C interface: yes
- I2S interface: yes, including x1 transmitter and x1 receiver
- SPI interface w/ x2 chip select signals
- GPIO: x32 pins, CMOS/3.3V compatible
- Ultra low power consumption of less than 2.5W
- Linux kernel 2.6.29 with file system
- GNU C/C tool chain for Linux and Windows
The M-502 is also pre-installed with Linux 2.6.29 OS, busybox utility collection, lighttpd Web server, and various hardware device drivers. M-502 comes with one 10/100Mbps Ethernet, two USB 2.0 hosts, four UARTs with hardware/software flow control, and 32 programmable digital I/Os. In addition, Secure Data Card (SD) interface, Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI), Inter-IC(I2C) bus, Inter-IC Sound (I2S) bus, and 8-bit local bus are included. M-502 is a reliable SoM to be used in various embedded systems. It is ideal for all kinds of industrial applications, including intelligent transportation system (ITS), building automation, energy-saving systems, and scenario control systems.
- M-502 Linux SOM (1)