The Artila M-506 is a standard 3.5 form factor ARM9 Linux-based single board computer (SBC).
- CPU: Atmel 400MHz AT91RM9G20 (ARM9-core)
- Linux 2.6.38 OS built-in with file system
- 128MB NAND Flash
- SDRAM: 128MB
- On-board TTL/LCDS LCD interface
- Supports 5V and 12V TFT LCD panels up to 1280 x 860 pixels
- Ethernet: 1x 10/100Mbps
- Serial Comms: 3x RS-232C , 1x RS-422/ RS-485
- USB Host: 4x USB 2.0 compliant, high-speed mode (480Mbps)
- GPIO: 4x CMOS level
- Micro-SD card socket (max 16GB)
- Power input 12V to 40V dc
- Supports Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0
- Standard 3.5 form factor"
The Artila M-506 is powered by 400MHz Atmel AT91SAM9G45 ARM9 Processor with memory management unit, and equipped with 128MB SDRAM, 128MB NAND Flash, and 2MB DATAFlash. The M-506 supports LCDs up to 1280 x 860 and LVDS. This makes the M-506 an ideal choice for mission-critical industrial applications where HMI (Human Machine Interface) is necessary. The M-506 is also pre-installed with Linux 2.6.38 OS, busybox utility collection, lighttpd Web server, and various hardware device drivers. The M-506 comes with one 10/100Mbps Ethernet, four USB 2.0 hosts, four serial ports, and 4 GPIOs. M-506 is a reliable single board computer to be used in various embedded systems. It is ideal for all kinds of industrial applications, including intelligent transportation systems (ITS), building automation, energy-saving systems, and scenario control systems.
- M-506 SBC (1)