The Artila M-508 is a mini-mighty Linux-ready ARM9-based single board computer.
- CPU: Atmel 180MHz AT91RM9200 (ARM9-core)
- Linux 2.6.14 OS built-in with file system
- 32MB NOR Flash
- SDRAM: 64MB
- Ethernet: 1x 10/100Mbps
- Serial Comms: 1x RS-232C/ RS-422/ RS-485 , 3x RS-232C/ RS-485
- USB Host: 2x USB 2.0 compliant
- GPIO: 32x CMOS level
- SD card socket (max 2GB)
- Power input 12V to 40V dc
- Dimensions 105xx x 75mm
- GNU C/C tool chain for Linux
Users can operate the M-508 the same way as they do on a normal Linux desktop. The M-508 comes equipped with one Ethernet, four RS-232/485 ports, two USB 2.0 host ports, plus one SD memory card slot and 32x GPIOs in an incredible small package measuring only 105x 75 mm. RS-232C/RS-485 PortsThe M-508 provides four 921.6Kbps RS-232/485 TTY ports. Port 1, 2, 3 support standard RS-232/485. Port 4 supports RS-232/422/485. Port 2 also features full RS-232 supporting for modem connection. 32 CMOS-level GPIOsThe M-508 comes with 32x CMOS-level digital I/Os. Each I/O pin can be individually programmed as input or output.
- M-508 ARM9-based Linux Computer with 32MB on-board Flash (1)
- CD-ROM which contains GNU tool chain and User Guide (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!