M9811 200W, 0-30A, 0-150V LED Electronic Load
The Maynuo M9811 is designed for simulating LED loads for LED driver applications and can simulate loads up to 200W and 30A.
- Maximum Power Dissipation: 200W DC
- Maximum load current: 30A
- Maximum terminal voltage: 150V
- Six high-speed operation modes: CC,CR,CV,CW,CC,CR
- Over current, over voltage, over power, over heat, polarity reversed protection
- High-luminance VFD screen, ideal for use in high ambient light conditions with two lines & four-channels display
- Thermostatically controlled cooling fan
- User controlled soft-start capability
- Battery testing and short-circuit function
- Available of dynamic testing and rising edge and falling edge setting
- Supports external trigger input and output
- External current waveform monitor terminal
- Supports remote voltage compensation and multidata storage
- LED mode for LED power driver test, steady reading, compatible with simulating the capacitance sensitive drive
- Optional RS-232C, RS-485 or USB interfaces
Using high-performance components, high speed, high accuracy and with resolution of 0.1 mV and 0.01 mA (the basic accuracy is 0.03% and the basic current rise speed is 2.5 A/us). The characteristics of the M9811 closely matches the loading of a LED array, making it ideal for testing LED drivers in a production environment.
- M9811 LED Electronic Load (1)
- Power Cable (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!