Mach-X In-System Programmer
The CCS Mach X programmer is a full-featured device programmer that programs a wide range of parts including chips with flash memory and one-time-programmable devices (OTP's).
- Supports: PIC10, PIC12, PIC14, PIC16, PIC18, PIC24, dsPIC
- Program various DIP chips (8-40 pins) via a unified 40-pin ZIF socket on the unit. The advanced ICSP signal routing logic allows programming chips with various DIP pin-outs (8-40 pins) via a single 40-pin ZIF socket
- Supports In-Circuit programming via a standard ICD connector. The device can also be used as an ICD debugger with CCS Windows IDE compilers through a USB interface
- No additional power supply is required as the unit is powered from the USB bus
- Drivers and software are available for Linux and Windows (32 or 64-bit). Mach X firmware updates are handled by the software over the USB bus
- User selectable verify voltages (2V to 5.5V). This fulfills all requirements on a production programmer required by Microchip's ICSP specifications
- The Start/Repeat pushbutton, in conjunction with our device programming software, provides a simple and efficient way of batch programming
- The software provides an advanced and efficient way of serial numbering when programming a batch of parts. It handles serial numbering in binary or ASCII mode. Serial numbers can be supplied from an external file, from a list file, or via a user prompt
- Calculates and programs calibration constants for parts with an internal oscillator
High speed programming is accomplished by an internal PIC18 MCU running at 40MHz. The .
- Mach-X In-System Programmer (1)