Macraigor Systems, LLCmore...
Macraigor Systems LLC is a well known supplier of low-cost, high quality tools for debugging your embedded CPU. They cover the widest range of target CPUs with an array of tools to meet your budget and your debugging requirements and are a world leader in their field.
- JTAG and BDM interfaces for your target processor
- Parallel, Serial, Ethernet, USB and WiFi interfaces available
- Flash Programming software as stand-alone application or test bed plug-in
- Free low-level debugger to get your hardware up and running fast and easy
- Fully ported free GNU Toolsets, compiler, source debugger, and more, binaries and source
U2D-Atom-24 usb2Demon USB to 24-pin Atom
The Macraigor Systems usb2Demon U2D-Atom-24 USB to 24-pin Intel Atom interface is an affordable tool, designed for debugging embedded CPUs and programming on-board Flash memory.
Many types of BDM and JTAG interface are supported by the usb2Wiggler and different versions are available to support each type. Please note that the different versions are not convertable.
This version supports the Intel Atom interface used with boards fitted with a standard 2 x 12-pin header.