MAGNETO Click Board
The Magneto Click Board is an accessory board that comes equipped with a contactless magnetic 360 degree angle position sensor chip termed as AS5048A. The operations of the sensing circuitry of this board are based upon the Hall Effect. Magneto can easily detect the presence of a nearby magnetic field in a 360 degree two-dimensional plane adjacent to the surface of the AS5048A chip. The angle measurements provided by the Magneto click can be precisely down to 0.05?? in 14-bit resolution, if an external MCU does the linearization and averaging tasks. The board.
- For precise angular measurements to a resolution of 0.05
- Based on the AS5048A magnetic position sensor
- Measures angles with a 14-bit resolution
- Not impeded by stray magnetic fields, tolerates misalignment
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
- SPI interface with additional PWM output
- Operates on 5V power supply only
- Zero position programmable via SPI
IC/Module: AS5048A Rotary Position Sensor
The AS5048A is a 14-bit rotary position sensor/encoder, which measures the absolute position of the magnet's rotation angle. In other words, it is a contactless 360
- Magneto Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!