Matrix-504D Automation Controller
The M-504D is Artila's 2nd-generation ARM9- based box computer with pre-built Linux kernel and file system.
- CPU: Atmel 400MHz AT91SAM9G20 (ARM9-core)
- OS: Linux 2.6.29 OS built-in
- Flash: 128MB NAND
- SDRAM: 64MB
- Ethernet: 1x 10/100Mbps
- Serial Comms: 4x RS-232C/ RS-422/ RS-485
- USB Host: 2x USB 2.0 compliant
- Micro-SD: socket. For devices up to 32GB
- Failover mechanism against system crash
- Power input 9V to 40V dc
- GNU C/C tool chain for Linux and Windows
The Artila Matrix-504D is Artila's 2nd-generation ARM9- based box computer with pre-built Linux kernel and file system. It comes with a 400MHz ARM9 CPU, 128MB NAND Flash and 64MB SDRAM. Which enables the Matrix-504D perform more tasks at the same time while retaining high responsiveness.
- Matrix-504D ARM9-based Linux Computer (1)
- CD-ROM which contains GNU tool chain and User Guide (1)