Matrix-504DT Automation Controller
The Matrix-504DT is Artila's 2nd-generation ARM9- based box computer with pre-built Linux kernel and file system working over an extended temperature range.
- CPU: Atmel 400MHz AT91RM9G20 (ARM9-core)
- Linux 2.6.29 OS built-in
- 128MB NAND Flash
- SDRAM: 64MB
- Ethernet: 1x 10/100Mbps
- Serial Comms: 2x RS-232C/ RS-422/ RS-485
- USB Host: 2x USB 2.0 compliant
- Micro-SD: socket. For devices up to 32GB
- Failover mechanism against system crash
- Power input 9V to 40V dc
- GNU C/C tool chain for Linux and Windows
The Matrix-504DT comes with a 400MHz ARM9 CPU, 128MB NAND Flash and 64MB SDRAM. Which enables the M-504T perform more tasks at the same time while retaining high responsiveness.
- Matrix-504DT Automation Controller (1)
- CD-ROM which contains GNU tool chain and User Guide (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!