Matrix-505 Automation Controller
The Artila Matrix-505 is an ARM9-based Linux-based computing platform designed for unmanned 24/7/365 continuously running industrial applications.
- CPU: Atmel 400MHz AT91SAM9G45
- Linux 2.6.38 computing platform with file system
- Flash: 128MB NAND
- DDR2 RAM: 128MB
- DataFlash: 2MB
- Ethernet: 2 x 10/100Mbps
- Serial Comms: 4x RS-232C/ RS-422/ RS-485
- USB Host: 2x USB 2.0 compliant. Supports high-speed mode (480Mbps)
- Micro-SD: socket. For devices up to 32GB
- Failover mechanism against system crash
- Power input 9V to 48V dc (300mA @ 12V)
- GNU C/C++ tool chain for Linux and Windows
It comes equipped with a 400MHz ARM CPU, 128MB NAND Flash, 64MB SDRAM, 2x 10/100M Ethernet port, 4x serial ports, 2x USB 2.0 host ports and 1x real-time clock. NAND-based Storage and Failover Mechanism The Matrix-505 uses NAND Flash for its file system. NAND Flash provides reliable bad sector management over NOR Flash. A brand new Matrix-505 provides more than 90MB storage space for user files. If the NAND Flash file system does crash for certain reason, the Matrix-505 will automatically boot up from its on-board 2MB Data Flash (read only). This failover mechanism provides a convenient way for system recovery. Ideal for Network-centric Applications The Matrix-505 provides ready-to-use Web server, Telnet server and FTP server. Its comprehensive network capabilities make the Matrix-604 an ideal platform for developing remote device monitoring/control application. Also, the Matrix-505 supports the Microsoft's Remote Display Control for WinCE utility, which allow users to operate/configure the Matrix-505 in an UI-based environment. Application Development Users can develop the Matrix-604's application using VB.Net, C# or C/C. It is recommended to use Microsoft's Visual Studio 2005 IDE for application development. The Matrix-505 provides its own SDK for C/C programming language.
- Matrix-505 Automation Controller (1)