Matrix-512 Automation Controller
The Artila Matrix-512 is a mini-mighty Linux-ready ARM9-based computing platform for embedded headless run-only application.
- CPU: Atmel 180MHz AT91RM9200 (ARM9-core)
- OS: Linux 2.6.14 pre-built with file system
- Flash: 16MB, NOR
- SDRAM: 64MB
- Ethernet: 2x 10/100Mbps
- Serial Comms: 4x RS-232C/ RS-422/ RS-485
- USB Host: 2x USB 2.0 compliant
- GPIO: 21x CMOS/TTL
- Power input 9V to 40V dc
- GNU C/C tool chain for Linux and Windows
It comes equipped with two Ethernet, four RS-232C/422/485 TTY ports, two USB host ports, plus one internal SD memory card slot and twenty-one CMOS/TTL-level GPIOs in an incredible small package measuring only 160x104x32 mm.
- Matrix-512 Automation Controller (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!