Add high-quality, stable yet affordable solution for adding RS232 connectivity to the device with the MAX3232. The MAX3232 Board is small-sized add-on board that acts as an interface between a microcontroller and RS232 devices, such as PC
- High speed (250Kbaud) serial UART tro RS-232C Interface
- Built-in DB9 connector
- High quality SMD components
- Low power consumption
- 6 prototyping breakout pads for easy connections
- Flexible solution for a variety of microcontroller architectures
- Wide range of operating voltages from 3.0V to 5.5V
- Compact design
- Affordable price
MAX3232 Board sends/receives data to/from the host microcontroller using serial UART communication. The data is first converted as per the RS232 standard, and then sent to the RS232 device.
The MAX3232 Board features two connectors: 1x6 connector CN1 and CN2. The CN1 is used to easily connect the additional board to a microcontroller. The CN2 connector enables user to establish connection with an RS232 device.
MAX3232 Board User Manual
- MAX3232 Board (1)