Add high-quality, stable yet affordable solution for adding RS232 connectivity to the device with the MAX3232. The MAX3232 Board is small-sized add-on board that acts as an interface between a microcontroller and RS232 devices, such as PC
- High speed (250Kbaud) serial UART tro RS-232C Interface
- Built-in DB9 connector
- High quality SMD components
- Low power consumption
- 6 prototyping breakout pads for easy connections
- Flexible solution for a variety of microcontroller architectures
- Wide range of operating voltages from 3.0V to 5.5V
- Compact design
- Affordable price
MAX3232 Board sends/receives data to/from the host microcontroller using serial UART communication. The data is first converted as per the RS232 standard, and then sent to the RS232 device. .
The MAX3232 Board features two connectors: 1x6 connector CN1 and CN2. The CN1 is used to easily connect the additional board to a microcontroller. The CN2 connector enables user to establish connection with an RS232 device.
MAX3232 Board User Manual
- MAX3232 Board (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!