microSD Card Board
The microSD Card Board is designed to read microSD memory cards in a simple and quick manner. If the user design requires fast data acquisition or storage of audio, video, graphics etc. then, it should have a removable storage option. Generally, microcontrollers have limited built-in storage. The microSD Card Board is a simple and safe solution to your data storage needs. With this, the user can store large amount of data into a small space. The board is connected to a development system through a 2x5 connector and is designed to connect with a wide range of development systems. The microSD Card Board uses industry-standard Serial Peripheral Interface for communication at high data rates. It is equipped with voltage translators and DIP switches that allow for easy connection with both 3.3V and 5V development systems. The silkscreen marking on the board reveals the settings required for specific MikroElektronika development systems.
Note: A microSD card is not included.
- Read and write data to a microSD card
- Industry-standard SPI communication interface
- Can be used with 3.3V and 5V systems
- Compatible with all mikroE development boards
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
- Fast voltage translators adjust proper voltage levels when used with 5V systems
- On-board DIP switches for selecting target development board
- High-quality microSD slot ensures good contacts with the card
- IDC10 connector to facilitate connection with peripheral devices
- RoHS compliant
The microSD card board uses an onboard 2x5 connector and a 2x5 connector on the development system to connect to a development system. The DIP switch enables user to set which pins are used for MISO/MOSI/SCK and choose a development system to connect to the additional board. Furthermore, microSD card board also has a Jumper J1 to select the power supply voltage. It is placed in 5V position if the additional board is connected to a 5V development system. Similarly, it is placed in 3.3V position, if the additional board is connected to a 3.3V development system.
MicroSD Card Board User Manual
- microSD Card Board (1)