microSD Card PROTO Board
The microSD Card PROTO Board is equipped with a card slot for microSD memory cards that allow for simple and fast data acquisition or storage of audio, video, images and other multimedia data. Generally, microcontrollers serve as a removable storage option, but have limited built-in storage. The microSD Card PROTO Board is a simple and safe solution to your data storage needs. With this, the user can store large amount of data into a small space. The board is connected to a development system through a 2x5 connector and is designed to connect with a wide range of development systems.
The microSD Card PROTO Board uses industry-standard Serial Peripheral Interface for communication at high data rates. It is equipped with voltage translators and DIP switches that allow for easy connection with a 3.3V development system. The silkscreen marking on the board reveals the settings required for specific MikroElektronika development systems. Compatible with standard prototyping boards, the spacing between the pin pads is 0.1.
- Allows a microSD card interface to easily be provided on a development board
- Facilitates reading and writinmg to microSD memory cards
- Industry-standard SPI communication interface
- Can be used with a 3.3V power supply only
- Compatible with all mikroE development boards
- 5V tolerant inputs for interfacing to 5V systems
- On-board DIP switches for selecting target development board
- On-board ferrite voltage-supply filter ensures stable operation
- High-quality microSD slot ensures good contacts with the card
- Supported by all MikroElektronika compilers
- IDC10 connector to facilitate connection with peripheral devices
- Clear markings on-board for simple integration
- RoHS compliant
The microSD Card PROTO Board uses a 1x7 connector CN1 to connect to a microcontroller. The connector CN2 is used for inserting a microSD memory card. A power supply voltage of 3.3V is provided for its operation. .
microSD Card PROTO Board User Manual
- microSD Card PROTO Board (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!