microSD Click Board
Need more additional memory? We’ve got just the thing for you - microSD click. It features a microSD card slot for microSD cards used as a mass storage media for portable devices. microSD click is designed to run on 3.3V power supply. Industry standard SPI interface ensures simple communication at high data rates. Use it for reading or storing data like music, text files, videos and more.
- mikroBus-based microSD card interface for microSD cards
- Industry standard SPI communication interface
- Perfectly fits into all standard prototyping breadboards
- On-board ferrite voltage supply filter ensures stable operation
- High-quality microSD slot ensures good contacts with the card
- Uses a 3.3V power supply only
- Supported in all mikroElektronika compilers
Provides ample storage space
microSD click supports various memory standards such as MMC/SD, compact flash, EEPROM, etc. and facilitates easy transfer of data and images from your computer, tablets or printer. The board contains a slot for standard micro SD cards. Once power is turned on, power LED will indicate that board is in operation and data is read and written to the card using industry standard SPI interface. This high quality microSD slot ensures good contacts with the card.
- microSD Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!