mikroBasic PRO for 8051 (USB Dongle)
MikroBasic PRO for 8051 - USB Dongle Licence.
- Full-featured Basic compiler for over 202 8051 microcontrollers from Atmel and Silicon Labs
- Features advanced optimisation
- Built-in comprehensive Help system built-into IDE...
- Powerful Project Manager for configuration settings
- Library Manager with over 500 library functions; far more than the ANSI C standard library
- Code Assistant helper for functions, constants, variables etc.
- Interrupt Assistant to guide you though interrupt handlers
- ProjectExplorer - with Active Comments to attach design notes, images, videos to project files to assist with documentation
- Powerful code editor with foldable code to add clarity
- Built-in Software Simulator to test code without target hardware
- In-Circuit source-level debugger (when used with optional MikroProg interface)
- Advanced Statistics Module to analyse size of each object to assist with optimisation
- Free upgrades and Technical Support for the product's life
- Compatible with Win XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8 and Win 10
- Includes a USB dongle for licencing - allows toolset to be used on any PC
Creating your 1st Project in mikroBasic for 8051 User's Manual
MikroBasic for 8051 Application (v3.6.0)
MikroBasic for 8051 Example Projects
Guide to the USB Dongle Licence
- DVD Case containing software and documentation (1)
- USB Dongle (1)
- Printed Getting Started Manual (1)