mikroBUS Shield for mikromedia
MikroBUS shield is an expansion board that that enables MikroElektronika's extensive range of MikroBUS-compatible click boards to be easily added to your MikroMedia board. Designed to be pin-compatible with all MikroMedia boards, it has two MikroBUS host connectors along with a prototyping area. With this MikroMedia shield, user is capable of adding different functionalities, including Ethernet, ZigBee, Temperature sensors, RS-485, GPS, and what not. This MikroMedia shield brings a whole new perspective to your MikroMedia. MikroBUS shield is supplied with two 26-pin female socket headers, four 8-pin female socket headers for MikroBUS host connection. The board comes with clearly printed pin functions.
The MikroBUS shield is an ideal choice for embedded design and development applications.
- Allows two mikroE Click Boards to be connected to a MikroMedia Board
- Breadboard area on 0.1in matrix
- Standard 2.54mm distance between connection pads in the breadboard area
- Compatible with all MikroMedia boards
- Supported by all MikroElektronika compilers
- Pin functions clearly printed
- Simple integration
- Supplied with two 26-pin stacking headers
- Affordable solution for adding Click boards to the MikroMedia
- RoHS compliant
MikroBUS Host Connector
Each mikroBUS host connector consists of two 1x8 female headers containing pins that are most likely to be used in the target accessory board. The mikroBUS host connector perfectly fits into standard breadboards.
The board features a handy prototyping breadboard area in 0.1-inch matrix that enables user to further use it for placing additional components while expanding the base functionality with custom features.
- mikroBUS Shield for MikroMedia (1)
- 26-pin stacking headers (2)