A new way to enjoy speedy Ethernet communication, the MikroETH100 Board can be used to connect the microcontroller installed in some device to the Ethernet network. The MikroETH100 board features the new fast 100Mbit Ethernet controller using parallel communication, and drives the speed and flexibility limits to a new level. Featuring Microchip
- Based on the ENC624J600 IEEE 802.3 compliant fast Ethernet controller
- Integrated MAC and 10/100Base-T PHY
- Factory-preprogrammed unique MAC address
- Low power consumption
- Supported by mikroElektronika PIC, dsPIC30/33 and PIC24 and AVR compilers
- Hardware security acceleration engines
- Support for pause control frames, including automatic transmit and receive flow control
- Supports auto-negotiation
- Programmable automatic retransmit-on-collision
- Flexible solution suitable for all MCU architectures
- Outputs for two LED indicators
- RoHS compliant
IC/Module: ENC624J600 10/100 Base-T Ethernet Controller
The ENC624J600 module is a low-cost, stand-alone, fast Ethernet controller that operates using a flexible parallel communication interface. It is based on IEEE 802.3 specifications applicable to 10Base-T and 100Base-TX Ethernet. ENC624J600 devices incorporate a number of packet filtering schemes to control incoming packets.
Transmit/Receive Packet Buffer SRAM
The mikroETH100 Board has a generous RAM buffer with a configurable transmit/receive buffer size. Designed for TX and RX operations, the buffer can also be used by the host microcontroller for general purpose storage. This memory can be used by communication protocols, such as TCP, for saving data that is to be retransmitted. .
mikroETH100 Board User Manual
- mikroETH100 Board (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!