mikroLAB for dsPIC
The MikroLab for dsPIC is an excellent solution for dsPIC30 microcontrollers (DIP 13, 28 and 40 packaging) for low pin count chips.
This essential toolkit includes an EasyPIC v7 for dsPIC30 development board that is loaded with modules required in the development of DSP applications. It also contains a MikroC for dsPIC compiler (a full-featured ANSI C compiler for dsPIC/PIC24), a lot of additional accessories, and a free licence for Visual GLCD.
The 16-bit PICs offers an easy way to upgrade from 8-bit PIC microcontrollers providing higher performance, while a more economical choice when talking about 32-bit PIC microcontrollers. This line of microcontrollers contains eXtreme Low Power MCUs and high performance digital signal controllers.
- EasyPIC for dsPIC30 v7 development board (1)
- MikroC compiler for dsPIC: installation on USB flash + license activation card (1)
- Visual TFT software: installation on USB flash + license activation card (1)
- EasyPROTO board (1)
- SmartPROTO board (1)
- EasyTEST board (1)
- PROTO Click Board (1)
- Character LCD 2x16 with blue backlight (1)
- Graphic LCD 128x64 with TouchPanel (1)
- Plastic Stylus for TouchPanel (1)
- DS1820 Temperature Sensor (1)
- Wire Jumpers Female to Female (15cm length) (10)
- Wire Jumpers Male to Male (15cm length) (10)
- Wire Jumpers Female to Male (15cm length) (10)