mikroLAB for PIC
The MikroLab for PIC is a set of essential tools for 8-bit PIC development for low pin-count chips. This essential toolkit includes one of the most popular MikroElektronika
About Microchip PIC.
Featuring a widespread architecture, the low-pin-count 8-bit PIC microcontrollers are the most preferred choice for a large number of embedded developers. The newer chips by Microchip are being designed to address the new-age IoT and low-power applications. It is highly useful and will stay in demand for forever.
- EasyPIC v7 development board (1)
- MikroC compiler for PIC: installation on USB flash + license activation card (1)
- Visual TFT software: installation on USB flash + license activation card (1)
- EasyPROTO board (1)
- SmartPROTO board (1)
- EasyTEST board (1)
- PROTO Click Board (1)
- Character LCD 2x16 with blue backlight (1)
- Graphic LCD 128x64 with TouchPanel (1)
- Plastic Stylus for TouchPanel (1)
- DS1820 Temperature Sensor (1)
- Wire Jumpers Female to Female (15cm length) (10)
- Wire Jumpers Male to Male (15cm length) (10)
- Wire Jumpers Female to Male (15cm length) (10)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!