mikroLAB for PIC XL
To cater to the needs of 8-bit PIC development, MikroLab for PIC XL is designed as a complete solution for both low-pin and high-pin count chips.
This toolkit is offered with the EasyPIC v7 and EasyPIC PRO v7 development systems to provide support to over 550 PIC microcontrollers. It also comes with a popular compiler from MikroElektronika
Talking about 8-bit microcontrollers, Microchip's PIC is of ultimate value. Introduced long back in 1976, there are innumerable PIC microcontrollers available today, which will always remain in high demand for its immense utility in all sectors of life. Even after of emergence of high performance 32-bit MCUs, the demand for 8-bit PICs does not drop much. Moreover, the engineers have started finding new applications that work on an 8-bit MCU, even in this IoT age. There are numerous applications where anything beyond an 8-bit MCU is surplus and shows a waste of resources. Today, Microchip is developing 8-bit PICs with high-performance core-independent peripherals. .
- EasyPIC v7 development board (1)
- EasyPIC PRO v7 development board (1)
- MikroC compiler for PIC: installation on USB flash + license activation card (1)
- Visual TFT software: installation on USB flash + license activation card (1)
- EasyPROTO board (1)
- SmartPROTO board (1)
- EasyTest board (1)
- PROTO Click Board (1)
- Character LCD 2x16 with blue backlight (1)
- Graphic LCD 128x64 with TouchPanel (1)
- Plastic Stylus for TouchPanel (1)
- DS1820 Temperature Sensor (1)
- Wire Jumpers Female to Female (15cm length) (10)
- Wire Jumpers Male to Male (15cm length) (10)
- Wire Jumpers Female to Male (15cm length) (10)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!