mikroLAB for STM32
The MikroLab for STM32 provides user with a complete solution kit that supports ST's STM32 microcontrollers. This toolkit features an EasyMx for STM32 v7 development board, a MikroC for ARM compiler license, and variety of additional accessories.
The included full-featured development board
The 32-bit ARM Cortex-based STM32 microcontrollers are high-performance devices with pin/peripheral compatibility from 16-bit product lines. They provide real-time capabilities, digital signal processing, and low-power and low-voltage operation. The PIC32 microcontrollers allow designs to grow while shortening time to market.
The amazing processing power, memory and peripherals, however, come at a price. The amount of documentation provided can also be overwhelming for any user. It is not the case with mikroLab for STM32 though. The user-focused mikroC for ARM compiler comes with support for over 50 library functions and ready-to-use examples that enhance overall productivity without compromising on speed and control.
- EasyMX PRO for STM32 Development Board (1)
- mikroC compiler for ARM: installation on USB flash + license activation card (1)
- Visual TFT software: installation on USB flash + license activation card (1)
- EasyPROTO board (1)
- SmartPROTO board (1)
- EasyTEST board (1)
- PROTO Click Board (1)
- Graphic LCD 128x64 with TouchPanel
- Plastic Stylus for TouchPanel (1)
- DS1820 Temperature Sensor (1)
- Wire Jumpers Female to Female (15cm length) (10)
- Wire Jumpers Male to Male (15cm length) (10)
- Wire Jumpers Female to Male (15cm length) (10)