mikroMedia connect Shield
mikroMedia™ Connect Shield is a pin-compatible expansion board with different types of mikroMedia™ boards offered by MikroElektronika. The connect shield enables user to bring about connections between the mikroMedia™ board and any additional electronic equipment.The board comes with integrated high-quality screw terminals that allow easy interfacing each pin without soldering.
The connect shield board has a prototyping area that aid in employing additional components and develop the base functionality with custom features. The board features VCC and GND lines on the sides of the prototyping area. This mikroMedia™ shield is offered with two 26-pin stacking headers. Highly convenient in prototype development, this board allows user to integrate the mikroMedia™ board as a final product.
- Affordable solution for connecting MikroMedia board with surrounding electronics
- Compatible with all MikroMedia boards (PIC18FJ, PIC24, dsPIC33, PIC32, XMEGA, ARM)
- Compatible with clicker 2 boards
- Simple integration using provided male and female 1x26 connectors
- Supported by all MikroElektronika compilers
- Additional connection pins for easier and cleaner connections
- Affordable solution for connecting MikroMedia board to additional electronics
- RoHS compliant
Fitted with Screw Terminals
mikroMedia™ Connect Shield board comes with superior quality screw terminals available on both sides, which allows for making secure and easy connections to each pin quickly without the need of soldering.
Compatibility with mikroMedia™ Boards
The mikroMedia™ Connect Shield is compatible with smaller range mikroMedia™ boards with a green PCB, which includes ATmega, Xmega, PIC18FJ, PIC24FJ, PIC24EP, dsPIC33FJ, dsPIC33EP, PIC32, ARM, Stellaris M3, STM32 M3, STM32 M4, Tiva C, PSoC 5LP.
- MikroMedia Connect Shield (1)