mikromedia for dsPIC33
Loaded with on-board peripherals, the MikroMedia for dsPIC33 is a compact-size development system for all-round multimedia development. Based on 16-bit dsPIC33FJ256GP710A device, it also features a range of integrated modules, including stereo MP3 codec, TFT 320?
- Based on the 16-bit dsPIC33FJ256GP710A microcontroller
- TFT 320
- Loaded with on-board peripherals
- Pre-programmed with USB bootloader
- Convenient platform for mobile devices
- Integrated USB module
- On board ADXL345 accelerometer
- On-board MMC/SD card slot
- Slim and compact profile
- Power supply: via USB cable (5V DC)
- Dimensions: 81.2 x 60.5 mm (3.19 x 2.38 inch)
- RoHS compliant
The mikromedia for dsPIC33 development system includes 16-bit dsPIC33FJ256GP710A microcontroller. With integrated modules on the board as well as combination with other on-board modules, this high-performance microcontroller makes a great choice for developing applications with multimedia content. It features up to 40 MIPS, 256 KB of program memory, 30.720 Bytes of RAM, and 85 I/O pins. .
Power Supply Options
The user can use either use a Li-Polymer battery via battery connector or use a Mini-B USB cable provided with the board to supply power to the mikromedia for dsPIC33. While the MCP73832 battery charger circuit enables user to charge the battery over a USB connection, the voltage regulators provide appropriate voltage levels to each component on the board.
Programming the Microcontroller
The user can program the microcontroller using the USB bootloader, which is pre-installed in the MCU memory. The user can use the free ds30 loader application to transfer a .hex file from a PC to the MCU. However, in case the user wants to use external programmers for development, the board is provided with two sets of pads for installing programming headers (two different pinouts). One matches the pinout of the ICD2 Connector Board for using Microchip ICD2, ICD3 and compatible programmers; the other matches the pinout of the mikroProg-PIC programmer.
- MikroMedia for dsPIC33 Board (1)
- USB Cable (1)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
- DVD with documentation and code examples (1)
- Damage resistant protective box (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!