mikromedia for dsPIC33EP
The MikroMedia for dsPIC33EP belongs to the latest enhanced family of Microchip
- Based on the 16-bit dsPIC33EP512MU810 microcontroller
- Fitted with a large TFT 320x240 touch screen display
- Power supply: Via USB cable (5V DC)
- Support for external programmers, such as MikroProg or ICD2/3
- Fully supported by mikroC, mikroBasic and MikroPascal compilers for dsPIC30/33 and PIC24
- Pre-programmed with USB HID bootloader
- VS1053 Stereo mp3 coder/decoder
- 8 MHz crystal oscillator circuit
- VisualTFT software supported
- Compact and slim
- Dimensions: 81.2 x 60.5 mm (3.19 x 2.38 inch)
This compact development system includes high-performance 16-bit dsPIC33EP512MU810 microcontroller. Together with its integrated modules and combination with other on-board modules, this microcontroller makes a great choice for developing applications with multimedia content. It features a 70 MIPS dsPIC DSC core with 512KB of program memory, 24KB of auxiliary flash; 53.248 Bytes of RAM memory; 83 I/O pins, etc.
Power Supply Options
The mikromedia for dsPIC33EP can be powered using the provided Mini-B USB cable or using a Li-Polymer battery via the on-board battery connector. When using the Mini-B USB cable, on-board voltage regulators will provide the appropriate voltage levels to each part of the board. An MCP73832 battery charger circuit facilitates user to charge the battery over USB connection.
LCD with Touch Screen
The mikromedia for dsPIC33EP includes a TFT 320Ã—240 display covered with a resistive touch panel. This functional touch screen enables data to be entered and displayed at the same time. It displays graphics in 262,144 different colours. The current consumption with backlight on is 56.2 mA (backlight consumption is 42 mA). .
- MikroMedia for dsPIC33EP (1)
- MikroMedia for dsPIC33EP board in antistatic bag (1)
- USB Cable (1)
- 1X5 header (1)
- 1x6 header (1)
- 1x26 header (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
- DVD with documentation and code examples (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!