mikromedia GAMING Shield
MikroMedia GAMING shield for MikroMedia boards is a cool new invention for gamers. This GAMING shield is an expansion board that is ergonomically designed to comfortably fit in the user
- Comes with three sections of buttons for standard gaming functions: steering, actions, and Start and Reset buttons
- Left and right audio speakers with amplifiers
- Ergonomically designed for easy fit into user
- Compatible with MikroMedia for PIC18FJ, MikroMedia for dsPIC33 and MikroMedia for XMEGA boards
- Supported by all MikroElektronika compilers
- Four LEDs as custom indicators
- Simple integration with MikroMedia or clicker 2 boards using provided male-female 26 stacking headers
Control Buttons and Indicator LEDs
mikromedia GAMING shield provides standard gaming control buttons and indicator LEDs. The button controls provide standard gaming functions: steering (left, right, up, down), actions (triangle, square, x, and circle), but we also added Start and Reset buttons. Also, the board has four indicator LEDs that indicates the game status and other activities. .
GAMING shield comes with two integrated LM4864 audio amplifiers. These are connected to the speakers to work like a stereo audio system. Two connection pins aid in bringing the left and right audio signals to the board from the mikromedia board.
mikromedia GAMING Shield User Manual
- MikroMedia Gaming Shield (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!