mikromedia for PIC24
A compact development system with lots of on-board peripherals, MikroMedia for PIC24 allows development of devices with multimedia content.
Based on the 16-bit Microchip PIC24FJ256GB110 microcontroller, the board is programmed with a fast USB bootloader by default. So, the user doesn
- Based on the Microchip PIC24FJ256GB110 microcontroller
- 320x240 TFT colour display
- Comes pre-programmed with USB Bootloader
- Compact size; fits in your pocket
- Fully supported by mikroC, mikroBasic and MikroPascal compilers for dsPIC30/33 and PIC24
- Front reset button
- On-board battery charger with battery connector
- 3-axis accelerometer
- VS1053 stereo MP3 codec
- Support for external programmers
- Colour user manuals and examples
- Power supply: via USB cable (5V DC)
- Dimensions: 81.2 x 60.5 mm (3.19 x 2.38 inch)
- RoHS compliant
PIC24FJ256GB110 is an outstanding 16-bit microcontroller with up to 16 MIPS, and has 256 KB of program memory, 16.384 Bytes of RAM, and 84 I/O pins. Along with a stunning set of integrated modules, it features hardware multiplier and divider, USB OTG, and single cycle execution. It makes a great choice for developing multimedia applications. .
Power Supply Options
Supply power to the mikromedia for PIC24 board using the MINI-B USB cable, or connect it to a Li-Polymer battery via an on-board battery connector. The board features an on-board battery charger circuit MCP73832 that allows for charging the battery over USB connection, and indicates the charging status via a Red LED diode. .
- MikroMedia for PIC24 board in antistatic bag (1)
- USB Cable (1)
- 1x5 Header (1)
- 1x6 Header (1)
- 1x26 Header (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
- DVD with documentation and code examples (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!