mikroMedia for STM32 M4
The mikroMedia™ for STM32 M4 is a compact multimedia board featuring 320x240 colour TFT display with touch screen. It also incorporates other modules, including stereo MP3 codec chip, accelerometer, 8 Mbit serial Flash memory, microSD memory card slot, USB interface and on-board battery charger.
Based on 32-bit STM32F407VGT6 microcontroller, mikroMedia™ for STM32 M4 board comes pre-programmed with fast USB HID bootloader, such as MikroProg for STM32 or ST-LINK, and so it
- Based on the ST STM32F407VGT6 microcontroller
- 320x240 TFT colour display with touch panel
- VS1053 Stereo MP3 coder/decoder
- Programmed with USB HID bootloader by default
- Fully supported by mikroC, mikroBasic and MikroPascal compilers for ARM
- Support for MikroProg for STM32 debugger
- VisualTFT software supported
- USB MINI-B connector
- Lots of storage space
- Compact and handy
- Power supply: via USB cable (5V DC)
- Dimensions: 81.2 x 60.5 mm (3.19 x 2.38 inch)
The user can use either use a Li-Polymer battery via battery connector, or use a Mini-B USB cable provided with the board, to apply power supply to the mikroMedia™ for STM32 M4. While the MCP73832 battery charger circuit allows for charging the battery over a USB connection, the voltage regulators provide appropriate voltage levels to each component on the board.
The mikroMedia™ for STM32 M4 carries the STM32F407VGT6 microcontroller that delivers high processing power with up to 168 MHz operation. This 32-bit microcontroller with other on-board modules is an ideal choice for performance-demanding applications. It features 1.25 DMIPS/MHz, 32-bit Cortex-M4 Core; 1 MB flash memory; 192 + 4 KB of SRAM; 83 I/O pins, etc.
Programming the Microcontroller
For programming the microcontroller, the user can use a bootloader program which is pre-installed in the microcontroller memory. However, it can also be programmed with an external in-circuit programmer/debugger (not included). The mikroMedia™ for STM32 M4 board comes with pads for installing programming headers compatible with the mikroProg for STM32 programmer. It comes with an adapter from that header to an ST-LINK/V2 header.
- MikroMedia for STM32 M4 board in antistatic bag (1)
- USB Cable (1)
- 2X5 header (1)
- 1X26 headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
- DVD with documentation and code examples (1)