mikromedia for STM32 M4
The MikroMedia for STM32 M4 is a compact multimedia board featuring 320x240 colour TFT display with touch screen. It also incorporates other modules, including stereo MP3 codec chip, accelerometer, 8 Mbit serial Flash memory, microSD memory card slot, USB interface and on-board battery charger.
Based on 32-bit STM32F407VGT6 microcontroller, MikroMedia for STM32 M4 board comes pre-programmed with fast USB HID bootloader, such as MikroProg for STM32 or ST-LINK, and so it
- Based on the ST STM32F407VGT6 microcontroller
- 320x240 TFT colour display with touch panel
- VS1053 Stereo MP3 coder/decoder
- Programmed with USB HID bootloader by default
- Fully supported by mikroC, mikroBasic and MikroPascal compilers for ARM
- Support for MikroProg for STM32 debugger
- VisualTFT software supported
- USB MINI-B connector
- Lots of storage space
- Compact and handy
- Power supply: via USB cable (5V DC)
- Dimensions: 81.2 x 60.5 mm (3.19 x 2.38 inch)
The user can use either use a Li-Polymer battery via battery connector, or use a Mini-B USB cable provided with the board, to apply power supply to the mikromedia for STM32 M4. While the MCP73832 battery charger circuit allows for charging the battery over a USB connection, the voltage regulators provide appropriate voltage levels to each component on the board.
The mikromedia for STM32 M4 carries the STM32F407VGT6 microcontroller that delivers high processing power with up to 168 MHz operation. This 32-bit microcontroller with other on-board modules is an ideal choice for performance-demanding applications. It features 1.25 DMIPS/MHz, 32-bit Cortex-M4 Core; 1 MB flash memory; 192 + 4 KB of SRAM; 83 I/O pins, etc.
Programming the Microcontroller
For programming the microcontroller, the user can use a bootloader program which is pre-installed in the microcontroller memory. However, it can also be programmed with an external in-circuit programmer/debugger (not included). The mikromedia for STM32 M4 board comes with pads for installing programming headers compatible with the mikroProg for STM32 programmer. It comes with an adapter from that header to an ST-LINK/V2 header. .
- MikroMedia for STM32 M4 board in antistatic bag (1)
- USB Cable (1)
- 2X5 header (1)
- 1X26 headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
- DVD with documentation and code examples (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!