mikroMedia™ for Tiva™ C Series
The mikroMedia™ for Tiva' C Series is a multimedia development system carrying the powerful 32-bit Tiva' C Series TM4C123GH6PZ microcontroller. Like other mikroMedia™ boards, mikroMedia™ for Tiva' C Series board comes with a 320x240 TFT colour display (touch screen) on one side, and several modules for writing multimedia applications on the opposite.
The board is equipped with a microSD card slot for external storage, a Cortex debug connector, an ADXL345 3-axis digital accelerometer, MikroProg connector for programming, a S1053 MP3 Stereo Codec chip along with a 3.5mm headphone jack and many others. All these modules make this board a great choice for developing multimedia applications. The mikroMedia™ for Tiva' C Series board comes pre-programmed with a fast USB HID Bootloader, so the user doesn
- Utilises the powerful TM4C123GH6PZ 32-bit microcontroller
- High resolution TFT colour display with touch screen
- VS1053 Stereo mp3 coder/decoder
- Pocket-sized and very handy
- Fully supported by mikroC, mikroBasic, and MikroPascal compilers for ARM
- Support for external media storage
- VisualTFT software supported
- Programmed with USB HID bootloader by default
- Power supply: via USB cable (5V DC)
- Dimensions: 81.2 x 60.5 mm (3.19 x 2.38 inch)
- RoHS compliant
The mikroMedia™ for Tiva C Series development system comes with the ARM Cortex-M4 32-bit microcontroller from Texas Instruments featuring 256 KB of Flash, 32 KB of SRAM and 2 KB EEPROM. It features numerous integrated modules, and can be used in combination with other on-board modules to generate powerful multimedia content.
The mikroMedia™ for Tiva C Series board can be powered using a Li-Polymer battery via the on-board battery connector, wherein, an MCP73832 battery charger circuit enables the user to charge the battery over USB connection. A red LED will indicate battery charging. Also, the board can use the Mini-B USB cable provided within the package. Here, the voltage regulators on-board regulates the appropriate voltage levels to each part of the board.
Programming the Microcontroller.
The microcontroller comes with a USB HID Bootloader pre-installed in the MCU memory to upload new device firmware. The on-board mini-USB connector and included USB cable enable connection to the PC. The microcontroller can be programmed with the external mikroProg programmer and mikroProg Suite for ARM software. The external programmer uses the JTAG/SWD connector to connect to the development system.
- MikroMedia for Tiva C Board (1)
- USB Cable (1)
- 26-pin male headers (for GPIO expansion) (2)
- 1x5 header (for MikroProg connection) (1)
- Printed Documentation