mikromedia for XMEGA
The MikroMedia for XMEGA board is a high-quality, compact development board designed with a lot of on-board peripherals and fantastic new features. Equipped with mighty ATXMega128A1 microcontroller, the board can handle multimedia content quite well. One of the most interesting feature of MikroMedia for XMEGA is the 320x240 TFT display with touch panel. The other integrated modules include: stereo MP3 codec, accelerometer, battery charger, USB UART, microSD card slot, communication LEDs, and more.
This development system comes pre-programmed with fast UART Bootloader, so the user doesn
- Based on the Atmel 8-bit ATxmega128A1 microcontroller
- 320x240 TFT colour display with touch screen
- Compact and handy
- Enough storage with microSD card and 8 Mbit serial flash memory
- Fully supported by mikroC, mikroBasic, and MikroPascal compilers for AVR
- Battery charger on-board
- Pre-programmed with fast UART bootloader
- VisualTFT software supported
- Power supply: over a USB cable (5V DC)
- Printed colour user manuals and examples
- Dimensions: 81.2 x 60.5 mm (3.19 x 2.38 inch)
The integrated ATxmega128A1 microcontroller aboard mikromedia for XMEGA development system is a high-performance 8-bit microcontroller with up to 32 MIPS operation. The microcontroller with its integrated modules and in combination with other on-board modules is an ideal choice for multimedia applications. It comes with 128 KB of Flash memory; 8 KB of SRAM memory; 2048 Bytes of EEPROM, and 78 I/O pins. .
Power Supply Options
The mikromedia for XMEGA board can be powered using MINI-B USB cable provided with the board. The on-board voltage regulators will provide the appropriate voltage levels to each part of the board. The board can also be powered using a Li-Polymer battery through the on-board Molex 5264 battery connector. The MCP73832 battery charger circuit allows user to charge the battery over USB connection. .
Programming the Microcontroller
The microcontroller can be programmed in two ways: over UART mikroBootloader and using external PDI programmer. The UART bootloader is pre-programmed by default. The microcontroller can also be programmed with an external in-circuit programmer/debugger (not included). The board has pads for installing a PDI programming header compatible with the AVRISP mkII, AVR JTAGICE mkII, AVR-ISP-MK2, or other supported programmer with PDI interface.
- MikroMedia for XMEGA board in antistatic bag (1)
- USB Cable (1)
- 2x3 Header (1)
- 1X26 headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)
- DVD with documentation and code examples (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!