mikroPascal PRO for 8051 (USB Dongle)
MikroPascal PRO for 8051 is a full-featured Basic compiler for 8051 devices.
The feature rich environment you can experience today is the result of 15 years of dedicated work and steady progress. The ever-increasing number of hardware and software libraries, intuitive IDE, detailed documentation, a full box of additional tools.
This version is based on a USB Dongle licence, allowing the compiler to be used on any PC.
- Full-featured Pascal compiler for over 202 8051 microcontrollers from Atmel, Microchip and Silicon Labs
- Features advanced SSA optimisation saving up to 40% of code space
- Built-in comprehensive Help system built-into IDE...
- Powerful Project Manager for configuration settings
- Library Manager with over 500 library functions; far more than the ANSI C standard library
- Code Assistant helper for functions, constants, variables etc.
- Interrupt Assistant to guide you though interrupt handlers
- ProjectExplorer - with Active Comments to attach design notes, images, videos to project files to assist with documentation
- Powerful code editor with foldable code to add clarity
- Built-in Software Simulator to test code without target hardware
- In-Circuit source-level debugger (when used with optional MikroProg interface)
- Advanced Statistics Module to analyse size of each object to assist with optimisation
- Free upgrades and Technical Support for the product's life
- Compatible with Win XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8 and Win 10
- Includes a USB dongle for licencing - allows toolset to be used on any PC
You will love mikroPascal!
One-Time Payment, Lifetime Licence
Pay once and never worry about it again. Once you buy the compiler you are entitled to lifetime free upgrades. Upgrading the compiler takes only a few minutes and a few Clicks. We are constantly adding new features to the compiler, you can keep track of what is happening on the Software.
Our support team is always available you can rely on our help while you are developing. The compiler license guarantees free product lifetime technical support.
1200 Library Functions
mikroPascal offers a unique mechanism to easily use libraries in your project, just select the libraries you need and they will be instantly available in your code. No need for dozens of #include directives. You can also install and manage third-party libraries using our package manager and library manager.
Simply select the libraries you need for your project, by checking the box. Or press the Check Allbutton to include them all.
With more than 1200 library functions you'll save time, effort and you'll write better code.
Visit LibStock and download fully functional and working projects, and install them with a single Click.
Every single library that is in our compiler is covered by a working example. More than 104 ready-made working examples, to help you understand how the library works or give you useful code snippets for your project.
202 Supported MCUs
The mikroPascal PRO for 8051 currently supports 202 MCUs for 8051 and we are constantly adding new ones.
You can be part of the process by letting us know what microcontroller you wish to see supported next, by using our helpdesk and submitting a ticket.
Integrated Development Environment (IDE)
The ideal environment for you to write, compile, execute, and debug your code. All the tools you could think of, and more, are there. The Library Manager, Interrupt Assistant, Project Explorer, Quick Converter and more.
The Perfect Toolbox
mikroPascal comes equipped with fully-functional software tools that can boost your efficiency and do the job for you, so you can be more productive in your work: LCD Custom Character Tool, GLCD Bitmap Editor, Seven Segment Editor, UART Terminal, UDP Terminal, HID Terminal, ASCII Chart, Active Comments Editor, Interrupt Assistant, Advanced Statistics and much, much more.
The help file is the best place to start if you want to get to know the compiler. The easy-to-read format and detailed explanations of every functionality and feature will make you an expert in no time.
- DVD Case containing software and documentation (1)
- USB Dongle (1)
- Printed Getting Started Manual (1)