mikroPascal PRO for PIC (USB Dongle)
MikroPascal PRO for PIC is a full-featured Pascal compiler for PIC devices.
The feature rich environment you can experience today is the result of 15 years of dedicated work and steady progress. The ever-increasing number of hardware and software libraries, intuitive IDE, integrated Visual TFT software, detailed documentation, a full box of additional tools.
- Full-featured Pascal compiler for over 580 Microchip PIC12F, PIC16F and PIC18F microcontrollers
- Features advanced SSA optimisation saving up to 40% of code space
- Built-in comprehensive Help system built-into IDE...
- Powerful Project Manager for configuration settings
- Library Manager with over 500 library functions; far more than the ANSI C standard library
- Code Assistant helper for functions, constants, variables etc.
- Interrupt Assistant to guide you though interrupt handlers
- ProjectExplorer - with Active Comments to attach design notes, images, videos to project files to assist with documentation
- Powerful code editor with foldable code to add clarity
- Built-in Software Simulator to test code without target hardware
- In-Circuit source-level debugger (when used with optional MikroProg interface)
- Advanced Statistics Module to analyse size of each object to assist with optimisation
- Free upgrades and Technical Support for the product's life
- Compatible with Win XP, Vista, Win 7, Win 8 and Win 10
- Includes a USB dongle for licencing - allows toolset to be used on any PC
You will love mikroPascal!
One-Time Payment, Lifetime Licence
Pay once and never worry about it again. Once you buy the compiler you are entitled to lifetime free upgrades. Upgrading the compiler takes only a few minutes and a few clicks. We are constantly adding new features to the compiler, you can keep track of what is happening on the Software Roadmap page. .
Our support team is always available – you can rely on our help while you are developing. The compiler license guarantees free product lifetime technical support from MikroElektronika. .
1000 Library Functions
MikroPascal offers a unique mechanism to easily use libraries in your project, just select the libraries you need and they will be instantly available in your code. No need for dozens of #include directives. You can also install and manage third-party libraries using our package manager and library manager. .
Simply select the libraries you need for your project, by checking the box. Or press the “Check All” button to include them all. .
With more than 1000 library functions you’ll save time, effort and you’ll write better code. .
Visit LibStock and download fully functional and working projects, and install them with a single click. .
Every single library that is in our compiler is covered by a working example. More than 145 ready-made working examples, to help you understand how the library works or give you useful code snippets for your project. .
619 Supported MCUs
MikroPascal PRO for PIC currently supports 619 PIC and we are constantly adding new ones.
You can be part of the process by letting us know what microcontroller you wish to see supported next, by using our helpdesk and submitting a ticket. .
Create Amazing user Interfaces thanks to the Integrated Visual TFT
The integrated solution allows for a streamlined workflow. Drag and drop graphic elements while the compiler generates the code automatically in the background. Modify the generated code in the compiler and create event functions. Seamlessly switch between designing and coding using keyboard shortcut F12. .
Try it out for yourself and create fully functional GUIs with just a few clicks. And don’t worry about the code, the compiler will take care of that. .
To enable Visual TFT, you need to acquire the Visual TFT license separately. That is why we prepared a 30% discount on the Visual TFT software if you purchase it with the compiler. .
Visual TFT supports 17 TFT controllers and five different display resolutions. So, we even have the hardware prepared for your next graphic project. .
The ideal environment for you to write, compile, execute, and debug your code. All the tools you could think of, and more, are there. The Library Manager, Interrupt Assistant, Project Explorer, Quick Converter and more. .
The Perfect Toolbox
MikroPascal comes equipped with fully-functional software tools that can boost your efficiency and do the job for you, so you can be more productive in your work: LCD Custom Character Tool, GLCD Bitmap Editor, Seven Segment Editor, UART Terminal, UDP Terminal, HID Terminal, ASCII Chart, Active Comments Editor, Interrupt Assistant, Advanced Statistics and much, much more. .
Detect and correct all the code errors in seconds. mikroPascal has native support for hardware debugging when used with the mikroProg in-circuit programmer and debugger. It supports Step-over, Step-into, Step-out, Run, and Run To Cursor debugging operations. Also, the debugger supports standard and advanced breakpoints, which enable you to exploit the full potential of hardware debugging. .
The help file is the best place to start if you want to get to know the compiler. The easy-to-read format and detailed explanations of every functionality and feature will make you an expert in no time.
MikroPascal for PIC User's Manual (1.0.1)
Creating your 1st Project in mikroPascal for PIC User's Manual
MikroPascal for PIC Application (v6.6.1)
MikroPascal for PIC Example Projects
Guide to the USB Dongle Licence
- DVD Case containing software and documentation (1)
- USB Dongle (1)
- Printed Getting Started Manual (1)