mikroProg for CEC
The MikroProg for CEC1302 is a fast programmer and hardware debugger.
It supports the Microchip CEC1302 ARM Cortex-M4 device.
- Fast JTAG interface and In-System programmer for all Microchip CEC1302 ARM Cortex-M4 device
- Included is the fully featured MikroProg Suite software with support for all compatible devices
- Compatible with the the debugger supplied with the MikroElektronika ARM compilers
- Elegant, professional minimalist design looks great on the workbench.
- Low Cost
- Status LEDs for Data Transfer, Active State, PC Link State and Power
- Supplied in a damage resistant protective box
The mikroProg for CEC is a fast programmer and hardware debugger. Smart engineering allows mikroProg to support the CEC cryptographic engine with secure firmware updating. Outstanding performance, easy operation, elegant design and low price are it's top features. It is supported in MikroElektronika ARM compilers (mikroC, mikroBasic and mikroPascal).
This mikroProg supports the CEC1302 and CEC1702(+EFUSE) microcontrollers from Microchip.
mikroProghas native support for hardware step-by-step Debugging. debugger is a separate DLL module in mikroElektronika ARM
- MikroProg for CEC (1)
- USB cable (1)
- Printed User Manual (1)
- DVD with Documentation and code examples (1)