mikroProg for Kinetis
The MikroProg for Kinetis is a fast programmer and hardware debugger for NXP's popular ARM Cortex-M4 Kinetis microcontrollers from the K22 and K64 families.
- Fast JTAG interface and In-System programmer for all Kinetis devices
- Included is the fully featured MikroProg Suite software with support for all compatible devices
- Compatible with the the debugger supplied with the MikroElektronika ARM compilers
- Elegent, professional minimalistic design looks great on the workbench.
- Low Cost
- Status LEDs for Data Transfer, Active State, PC Link State and Power
The mikroProg for Kinetis is a fast programmer and hardware debugger for NXP's popular ARM Cortex-M4 Kinetis microcontrollers from the K22 and K64 families. Outstanding performance, easy operation, elegant design and low price are it's top features. mikroProg for Kinetis is fully supported in MikroElektronika ARM compilers (mikroC, mikroPascal and mikroBasic).
MikroProg for Kinetis is supported with MikroElektronika mikroC, mikroBasicand mikroPascalcompilers for ARM
- MikroProg for Kinetis (1)
- USB cable (1)
- Printed User Manual (1)
- DVD with Documentation and code examples (1)
- Supplied in a damage resistant protective box