mikroProg for STM32
The MikroProg for STM32 is a fast USB 2.0 programmer and hardware debugger based on ST-LINK v2. Smart engineering allows MikroProg to support all STM32 ARM Cortex-M devices in a single programmer.
- Fast JTAG interface and In-System programmer for all STM32 Cortex M3 and M4 devices
- Included is the fully featured MikroProg Suite software with support for all compatible devices
- Compatible with the the debugger supplied with all MikroElektronika ARM compilers
- Elegent, professional minimalistic design looks great on the workbench.
- Status LEDs for Data Transfer, Active State, PC Link State and Power
- Supplied in a damage resistant protective box
- Low Cost
The mikroProg for STM32 is a fast programmer and hardware debugger based on ST-LINK v2. Smart engineering allows mikroProg to support all STM32 ARM Cortex-M0, Cortex-M3 and Cortex-M4 and Cortex-M7 devices in a single programmer! Outstanding performance, easy operation, elegant design and low price are it's top features. It is supported in MikroElektronika ARM compilers (mikroC, mikroBasic, mikroPascal).
Compiler Compatibility mikroProgfor STM32 is supported with mikroC, mikroBasicand mikroPascalcompilers for ARM
- MikroProg for STM32 interface unit (1)
- USB cable (1)
- MikroProg to ST-Link v2 Adapter (1)
- Printed User Manual (1)
- DVD with Documentation and code examples (1)