mikroProg™ for STM32
The MikroProg for STM32 is a fast USB 2.0 programmer and hardware debugger based on ST-LINK v2. Smart engineering allows MikroProg to support all STM32 ARM Cortex-M devices in a single programmer.
- Fast JTAG interface and In-System programmer for all STM32 Cortex M3 and M4 devices
- Included is the fully featured MikroProg Suite software with support for all compatible devices
- Compatible with the the debugger supplied with all MikroElektronika ARM compilers
- Elegent, professional minimalistic design looks great on the workbench.
- Status LEDs for Data Transfer, Active State, PC Link State and Power
- Supplied in a damage resistant protective box
- Low Cost
The mikroProg for STM32 is a fast programmer and hardware debugger based on ST-LINK v2. Smart engineering allows mikroProg to support all STM32 ARM Cortex-M0, Cortex-M3 and Cortex-M4 and Cortex-M7 devices in a single programmer! Outstanding performance, easy operation, elegant design and low price are it's top features. It is supported in MikroElektronika ARM compilers (mikroC, mikroBasic, mikroPascal). .
Compiler Compatibility mikroProgfor STM32 is supported with mikroC, mikroBasicand mikroPascalcompilers for ARM
- MikroProg for STM32 interface unit (1)
- USB cable (1)
- MikroProg to ST-Link v2 Adapter (1)
- Printed User Manual (1)
- DVD with Documentation and code examples (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!