MikroTFT is a TFT LCD touchscreen board featuring MI0283QT-9A 2.8" TFT colour display with 320 x 240 pixel resolution. Powered by ILI9341 display controller, the display offers exceptional graphics with each pixel capable of displaying 262K RGB colours. A resistive touch panel over the TFT display allows it to be used as an input device. MikroTFT is provided with two 1x26 side headers to ensure easy connection with other development boards and devices. It can be integrated into device or can be used as a development tool. Whichever solution the user chooses, the user is capable of retaining the same front panel and same integration. Furthermore, mounting holes (?
- 2.8" 320x240 pixel colour TFT with ILI9341 Display Controller and resistive touch panel
- Capable of displaying 262K different colours
- Designed for a 3.3V power source only
- Mounting holes provided in each corner for simple integration
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
- Simple interface: 8 data lines and 5 control lines
- Compact design
- Two 1x26-pin side headers (through-hole pads, 0.1" spacing)
- Clear silkscreen markings
- RoHS compliant
ILI9341 Display Controller
ILI9341 is a 262,144-colour single-chip SOC driver for a-TFT liquid crystal display. Featuring a resolution of 240RGBx320 dots, ILI9341 supports parallel 8-/9-/16-/18-bit data bus MCU interface, 6-/16-/18-bit data bus RGB interface and 3-/4-line serial peripheral interface (SPI). ILI9341 supports full colour, 8-colour display mode and sleep mode for precise power control, making it an ideal option for portable products like smart phones, MP3, etc. that require long battery life. .
MI0283QT-9A TFT Colour Display
MI0283QT-9A is a 320x240-pixel 2.8â€ TFT colour display, recommended for high resolution colour graphics. .
mikroTFT User Manual
- mikroeTFT Display Module (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!