MINI-M4 for Tiva™ C Series
MINI-M4 for Tiva™ C Series is a small ARM® Cortex™-M4 development board containing Tiva™ C Series TM4C123GH6PM microcontroller. It perfectly fits into a standard DIP40 socket. Board is equipped with 16MHz SMD crystal oscillator, and 32.768KHz crystal which can be used for internal hibernation module. It has reset button and three signal LEDs.
The board comes preprogrammed with fast USB HID bootloader, so no external programmers are needed for development. It operates on 3.3V power supply. On-board voltage regulator allows the board to be powered directly from USB cable.
- Tiva™ C Series TM4C123GH6PM, ARM 32-bit Cortex™-M4 CPU with frequency up to 80MHz.
- 256Kb of Flash, 32 kB SRAM and extensive range of enhanced peripherals and I/Os
- Mini USB-B connector, signal LEDs (data, stat and power), Crystal oscillators
- Reset Button on board
- Pin compatible with PIC16F887 and PIC18(L)F45K20
- Perfectly fits into DIP40 socket
- Comes preprogrammed with USB bootloader.
- Fully suported in MikroE ARM compilers
Board can be used as a DIP40 substitute for PIC16 and PIC18 microcontrollers working on 3.3V, thus adding exponentially more power to your target device.
Board operates on 3.3V power supply only. Dedicated voltage regulator enables the board to be powered directly from on-board USB connector.
Mini-M4 Tiva CPU Board User Manual
- MINI-M4 for Tiva C Series (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!