MMC Ready Board
Create MMC/SD based mass storage devices based on PIC device with ease using the MMC Ready Board. Designed to be compatible with MultiMedia (MMC) and Secure Digital (SD) memory cards, this full-featured development tool features an on-board 28-pin microcontroller PIC18F252. This highly efficient device is a great choice for managing various arduous embedded mass-storage applications. Using a 2x5 (IDC10) connector, the microcontroller is programmed to enable connection with the PICFlash external programmer. The MMC Ready Board includes a voltage regulator, which ensures no need to connect additional power supply circuits. It can also be connected to external electronic or other devices through 13-pin 2.54 mm pin header pads. It is designed to operate using a 5V DC power supply voltage.
With these features, MMC Ready Board is an ideal choice for fast data acquisition device. It has on-board microcontroller that enable use as an independent device.
- Mass-storage device development board based on PIC18F232 microcontroller
- Handles data processing independently, keeping the host CPU free for other tasks
- External PICFlash programmer for programming
- Single 5V DC power supply from host; 3.3V regulator on board
- Connects to host system via standard 0.1" (2.54mm) header pads
- Highly efficient MMC and SD development tool
- 40 MHz maximum speed
- Affordable solution
- Low power consumption
- Clear marking to facilitate connections
- Operating temperature range (C): -40 to 125 deg C
- RoHS compliant
IC/Module: PIC18F252 Flash Microcontroller
The PIC18F252 is a high-performance, enhanced flash-based microcontroller with 10-bit A/D. It packs Microchip's powerful PIC architecture into a 28-pin package and features a seamless migration path of software code to higher levels of hardware integration. It includes 256 bytes of EEPROM, self-programming, an ICD, 2 capture/compare/PWM functions, 5 channels of 10-bit Analog-to-Digital (A/D) converter, and Addressable Universal Asynchronous Receiver Transmitter (AUSART). The synchronous serial port can be configured as either 3-wire SPI or the 2-wire I
MMC Ready Board User Manual
- MMC Ready Board (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!