MPU IMU Click Board
MPU IMU Click Board™ is a high-precision measurement add-on board designed to add motion tracking functionality to the design. With a tiny footprint, MPU IMU Click Board™ features an InvenSense
- Based on the MPU-6000
- 6-axis motion tracking device
- Includes DMT, 3-axis gyroscope, and 3-axis accelerometer in a single device
- User programmable gyroscope and accelerometer
- Low cost and high performance
- Low power consumption
- Compact design
- Clear and descriptive silk screen markings
- RoHS compliant
- Supported by all MikroElektronika compilers
IC/Module: MPU-6000 6-Axis Motion Tracking Device
MPU-6000 is a small 4x4 package that includes a 3-axis gyroscope, a 3-axis accelerometer, and a Digital Motion Processor (DMP). These constitute to make a high performance 6-axis motion tracking device. This Inertial Measurement Unit is used to develop motion-based remote controls, game controllers, or wearable fitness and sports gadgets.
MPU IMU Click features user-programmable gyroscope and accelerometer, which supports precise tracking in both fast and slow motion.
Digital Motion Processing
The internal Digital Motion Processing engine upholds 3D gesture recognition algorithms like, panning, zooming, scrolling, zero-motion, shake detection and tap detection.
SMD jumpers enable the user to switch SPI or I2C communication (in I2C positions by default), and to choose I2C address 0 or 1 (in 1 position by default).
- MPU IMU Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)