MPU IMU Click Board
MPU IMU click is a high-precision measurement add-on board designed to add motion tracking functionality to the design. With a tiny footprint, MPU IMU click features an InvenSense
- Based on the MPU-6000
- 6-axis motion tracking device
- Includes DMT, 3-axis gyroscope, and 3-axis accelerometer in a single device
- User programmable gyroscope and accelerometer
- Low cost and high performance
- Low power consumption
- Compact design
- Clear and descriptive silk screen markings
- RoHS compliant
- Supported by all MikroElektronika compilers
IC/Module: MPU-6000 6-Axis Motion Tracking Device
MPU-6000 is a small 4x4 package that includes a 3-axis gyroscope, a 3-axis accelerometer, and a Digital Motion Processor (DMP). These constitute to make a high performance 6-axis motion tracking device. This Inertial Measurement Unit is used to develop motion-based remote controls, game controllers, or wearable fitness and sports gadgets.
MPU IMU click features user-programmable gyroscope and accelerometer, which supports precise tracking in both fast and slow motion. .
Digital Motion Processing
The internal Digital Motion Processing engine upholds 3D gesture recognition algorithms like, panning, zooming, scrolling, zero-motion, shake detection and tap detection. .
SMD jumpers enable the user to switch SPI or I2C communication (in I2C positions by default), and to choose I2C address 0 or 1 (in 1 position by default).
- MPU IMU Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)