NANO GPS Click Board
The Nano GPS Click Board™ carries the Nano Hornet module from OriginGPS. It's the smallest GPS module with an integrated patch antenna (measuring just 10x10x3.8mm).
- Based on the Nano Hornet
- Optimized receiver and antenna combination
- Superior sensitivity and outstanding performance
- Rapid time to first fix (TTFF): less than 1 sec
- Accuracy of approximately 1m
- Tracking sensitivity down to -163dBm
- Uses a 3.3 or 5V power supply
- Improved noise immunity and higher sensitivity
- Supported by all mikroElektronika compilers
IC/Module: Nano Hornet module from OriginGPS
Nano Hornet is an optimised receiver and patch antenna combination, offered in a small footprint. Inclusion of OriginGPS's proprietary NFZ technology, the Hornet module offers absolute frequency stability, enhanced noise immunity, and superior sensitivity, even under marginal signal conditions.
Great Performance, Small Size
Nano GPS Click features outstanding sensitivity and performance with an accuracy approximate to 1 meter, tracking sensitivity down to -163dBm, and achieve rapid TTFF in less than 1 second.
Communication with target MCU
Nano GPS Click uses the UART interface (TX, RX) for the main communication with the target board. The additional pins, including Wake Up (indicates powerstate), Reset, and PWR lines, are in place of default mikroBUS AN, RST, and PWM pins, respectively to provide additional functionality to the design.
- Nano GPS Click Board (1)
- 1x8 male headers (2)
- Printed User Manual and Board Schematic (1)