NanoScope Developer DMX512/RDM Analyser
SKU: NanoScope developer
The NanoScope developer is a sophisticated RDM analyser and DMX512 mimic for product developers.
It is constructed with transculent case, which lights up in different colours to indicate results and fitted with a 5-pin XLR connector.
- Sophisticated RDM Analyser and DMX512 Mimic
- Designed specifically for DMX512 and RDM product developers
- Built-in 5-Pin XLR connector
- Built-in termination resistor
- Powered by 2 x AAA batteries (included)
- Hook to your tool belt with included carabiner
The NanoScope developer has two modes of operation, selected by a recessed slide switch which also doubles as the power switch.
In 'Pixel Mode', NanoScope developer simply displays the first three DMX channels as an RGB mix. This allows nanoScope developer to be used as a pixel mimic to provide confidence that the expected data is on the cable.
A flick of the switch selects 'RDM Mode'. NanoScope developer displays the six RDM command classes with different coloured pulses. In addition discovery collisions and EUIDs are also detected and displayed. Common errors are categorised in three groups, which are also displayed:.
- Green: Get command class
- Mint:Get Response command class
- Blue: Set command class
- IceBlue: Set Response command class
- Cyan: Discovery command class
- Warm White: Discovery Response command class
- Yellow: Collision or malformed EUID
- Pink: Good EUID
- Red: Checksum error
- Orange: Syntax error
- Magenta: Semantic error
- nanoScope Developer (1)
- AAA Batteries (2)
- Quick Start Guide (1
- Carabiner (1)