NanoScope DMX512 Transmitter
SKU: NanoScope tx
The lighting desk is still in the truck and you need to test the rig - nanoScope tx is for you!.
The NanoScope tx is a simple, battery-powered DMX512 transmitter built into a translucent case with an integral 5-pin XLR connector.
Two modes of operation exist; In 'Cycle Mode', the product cycles through six different profiles. In 'Lock Mode' the product continuously transmits the selected profile, and remembers the selection across a power cycle.
- Simple DMX512 transmitter/exerciser
- Case lights up in different colours to indicate DMX profile being transmitted
- An essential tool for all lighting installers
- Built-in 5-Pin XLR connector
- Powered by 2 x AAA batteries (included)
- Small and easy to use and carry
- Hook to your tool belt with included carabiner
The NanoScope tx has two modes of operation exist, selected by a recessed slide switch which also doubles as the power switch. .
In 'Cycle Mode', the product cycles through six different profiles. .
In 'Lock Mode' the product continuously transmits the selected profile, and remembers the selection across a power cycle.The DMX profiles include: .
- Fade All: All channels fade from zero to full and then back to zero.
- Alternate: Snaps between all even and all odd channels at full.
- Rig Ch 6: Walks through six consecutive channels for RGB lamp check.
- Rig Ch 8: Walks through eight consecutive channels for RGBW lamp check.
- Rig Ch 512: The classic rig check mode. Walks through all channels.
- Ramp All: All channels fade from zero to full and then snap back to zero.
nanoScope tx User Guide
- NanoScope tx (1)
- AAA Batteries (2)
- Quick Start Guide (1)
- Carabiner (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!