The OpenPicus FlyPort Wi-Fi module is a self contained Wi-Fi interface allowing you to provide Wi-Fi capability to your application quickly and easily.
- FlyPort is based on a 16 bit, 16 MIPS, PIC 24FJ256 processor
- 802.11b Wi-Fi certified transceiver
- 256K byte Flash EPROM
- Hibernation mode supported for low power consumption
- Includes free IDE and bootloader
- Shrink the development time of a connected application
- Re-mappable pinout
- Includes UART, I2C and SPI interfaces
- Analog and digital I/O pins
- Expansion boards (NESTs) available
- Built-in security features
- Ad hoc or infrastructure mode supported
- Compact size: 35mm x 48mm
The openPicus FlyPort WiFi module is a self contained WiFi interface allowing you to provide WiFi capability to your application quickly and easily. FlyPort is part of the open Hardware project : openPicus. Development tools are available free of charge. Module is based on Microchip PIC 24FJ processor and the new WiFi transceiver from Microchip (fully WIFI compliant and certified b/g/n). The Antenna is built-in to the PCB. A Serial boot loader is preloaded on-board, so you can flash firmware without any development tool from Microchip or 3rd party. Download the free openPicus IDE with compiler, documentation, code and libraries FlyPort WiFi module has enough processing power and memory space to let you: - Manage sensors - Manage actuators - Create micro web servers - Create complex network of sensors/actuators based on the existing WiFi networks Applications* Sensors * Actuators * Home automation * Industrial automation * Telemetry * Micro web servers.
- FlyPort-PCB (1)