iMSO-204 iPad Oscilloscope
The Oscium iMSO-204 has been designed to work with the iPad, iPod touch and iPhone. It takes full advantage of the touch screen technology of these devices making it intuitive and easy to use.
If you use an Apple iOS device you will love the iMSO-204. It extends the ease of use you are familiar with to a serious debugging tool essential for all electronic design engineers. Take a visit to the Apple App Store and download the software. Try it out - you don't need an instrument to see how easy it is to use!
Easy to Use
The Oscium iMSO-204 is intuitive which means you can spend more time debugging and less time fumbling with the oscilloscope controls. Here are a couple of examples:
- Zooming: The vertical and horizontal scales are simply changed by moving two fingers away from each other. To zoom out, simply pinch the screen moving two fingers towards each other.
- Repositioning Channels: Both the analog and digital channels are also easy to reposition. Touch and swipe the desired channel to any position on the screen to customise your display.
Fast, Free Updates
Because the iMSO-204 functionality is controlled by a free downloaded app from the iTunes App Store, enhancements can easily be managed by simply updating your app. For example, Oscium have already added features such as a FFT function, configuration saving etc. Oscium prides itself on being responsive to customer needs.
- iMSO-204 mixed-signal oscilloscope (1)
- Analog scope probes (2)
- Adjustment screwdriver (1)
- Analog tip covers (4)
- Logic cable assembly (4 digital signals plus ground) (1)
- SMD grabbers (5)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!