PAC-4070 Automation Controller
The Artila Atmel 9G20, Linux-based programmable automation controller with 2x LANs, 2x USBs, 2x RS-232 ports and 2x Isolated RS-485 Ports.
- Based on an Atmel 400MHz AT91SAM9G20 CPU with MMU.
- Built-in Linux kernel 2.6.29 with file system
- 64MB SDRAM and 128MB NAND Flash
- 2MB DataFlash for system recovery.
- On-board real-time clock
- 2 x 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports
- 2 x RS-232C ports
- 2 x galvanically isolated RS-485 ports
- 2 x USB 2.0 Hosts supporting full speed of 12Mbps
- 1 x micro SD socket
- Small form factor (LxWxH): 130mm x 45mm x 102.5mm
- Free C/C tool chain included for application development
The Artila PAC-4070 is a Linux-based ARM9 DIN-Rail Box Computer. It is powered by 400MHz Atmel AT91SAM9G20 ARM Thumb Processor with memory management unit, and equipped with 64MB SDRAM, 128MB NAND Flash, and 2MB DataFlash. PAC-4000 is also pre-installed with Linux 2.6.29 OS, busybox utility collection, lighttpd Web server, and various hardware device drivers. PAC-4000 comes with two 10/100Mbps Ethernet, two USB v2 hosts, two RS-232C ports, and two isolated RS-485 ports. The PAC-4000 is a reliable box computer designed for applications where low power consumption and 24/7 non-stop operation are crucial factors. PAC-4000 is ideal for all kinds of industrial applications, including direct digital control, building automation, energy-saving systems, and remote device management etc.
- PAC-4070 Automation Controller (1)