PAC-5070 Automation Controller
The Artila PAC-5070 is a Linux-based, network-enabled and Web-ready programmable automation controller, with on-board 16-bit high precision analog inputs, opto-isolated digital inputs and 500mA high-drive digital outputs.
- 180MHz ARM9 CPU, 32MB SDRAM and 16MB Flash
- Linux 2.6.x computing platform with file system
- 4x 16-bit high-precision multiplexed analog inputs
- 8x 2500Vrms opto-isolated digital inputs
- 8x 500mA high-drive digital outputs
- Two 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports
- One RS-232 port and one RS-485 port
- Two USB 2.0 host ports for functionality expansion
- One SD memory card slot for storage expansion
- GNU C/C tool chain for Linux and Windows
- 9-40VDC input range
Free Development ToolsThe PAC-5070 is a true Linux computing platform with file system support. Users can operate the PAC-5070 the same way as they do on a normal Linux desktop. Open-source GNU Tool Chain, including C/C cross-compiler and POSIX standard C/C library, is bundled with the PAC-5070 for free. Network enabled and Web readyThe PAC-5070 provides two 10/100Mbps Ethernet ports. A sophisticated Web server is pre-installed for users to implement applications which need Web-based remote monitor and controls. In addition, it is easy to add IEEE-802.11b/g WiFi support through the iPAC-5070's USB 2.0 ports. High-Speed Serial InterfaceAlso, the PAC-5070 provides one RS-232C and one RS-485 serial ports, running up to 921.6kbps. The RS-485 port supports hardware direction control. On-Board Industrial Digital I/OsThe PAC-5070 provides 8 channels of 2500Vrms opto-isolated digital input and 8 channels of 500mA high-drive digital outputs. Each input/output channel comes with a on/off status LED. 16-bit High-Precision Analog InputsThe PAC-5070 features an on-board 16-bit high-precision A/D converter, which can measure up to 4 channel of mV, V, or 0~20mA analog signals, up to 10 readings per second. Optional 2GB SD Card for Data StorageUsers can install one standard SD Flash memory card, up to 2GB now, into the PAC-5070 as an additional hard drive.
- PAC-5070 Automation Controller (1)