PEEDI JTAG Debugger/Programmer for ARM Cortex
The Ronetix PEEDI (Powerful Embedded Ethernet Debug Interface) is an EmbeddedICE solution that enables you to debug software running a wide variety of processor cores via the JTAG port. JTAG is an IEEE standardised protocol that enables full control of the ARM Cortex CPU core, giving the opportunity to debug embedded software.
PEEDI is a debugging and development tool that provides the ability to see what is taking place in the target system and control its behaviour. PEEDI provides the services needed to perform all debugging operations. It receives command packets over the communication link and translates them into JTAG operations that are needed to provide the specific service. It can control the operation of the target processor and target system, start and stop the processor's execution; it can set breakpoints in a program, examine and store values in the processor's registers, and examine and store program code or data in the target system's memory.
In addition to JTAG debugging, The PEEDI also allows stand-alone programming of memory devices in your target hardware, via the target ARM Cortex CPU.
- Supports Cortex-M0: (JTAG/SWD): LPC1XXX
- Supports Cortex-M3: (JTAG/SWD): STM32, SAM3, LPC13xx, LPC17xx, LM3S, Actel Smart Fusion A2F200 and A2F500
- Supports Cortex-M4: (JTAG/SWD): Freescale Kinetis K10, K20, K40, K60, K70; Atmel SAM4
- Supports Cortex-M7: Atmel SAM V70, SAM V71
- Supports Cortex-M: SWO Stimulus trace and Profiling support
- Supports Cortex-A5: ATSAMA5D3X
- Supports Cortex-A8: OMAP3530, i.MX50, i.MX51, i.MX53
- Supports Cortex-A9: OMAP4430, i.MX6, Xilinx Zynq, Altera Cyclone V
- Supports Cortex-A15: OMAP5432
- Supports Cortex-A53 (ARMv8, 64-bit): BCM2837, Hi6220
- Supports Cortex-A, Cortex-M: NEON/VFP register support
- PEEDI Debugger/Programmer unit (1)
- Mains power supply (1)
- Local adapter (1)
- PD-AD-Cortex10 Cable (1)
- PD-AD-Cortex20 Cable (1)
- Ethernet Cable (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!