PEEDI JTAG Programmer for MPC83xx
The JTAG/BDM/SWD Flash Programmer is a solution that enables you to program onboard and on-chip FLASH devices via the FreeScale MPC83xx JTAG port.
The PEEDI Flash Programmer is a lite version of the PEEDI Emulator and Flash Programmer. The difference is that PEEDI Flash Programmer can't be used for source level debugging - it doesn't have debugger support.
The PEEDI Flash Programmer can accept commands in a console while in development or work in standalone mode in the production line. It can program up to four target devices. A separate licence is no longer required, but a multi-core adapter needs to be purchased.
A PEEDI Flash Programmer can be anytime upgraded to PEEDI Emulator and Flash Programmer.
- Supports Power Architecture QUICC II: MPC83xx, MPC8313, MPC8315, MPC8321, MPC8343, MPC8347, MPC8349
- Supports Power Architecture: MPC5200, MPC5121, MPC5123, MPC5125
- Supports MPC55xx: MPC5510, MPC5514, MPC5517, MPC5534, MPC5553, MPC5554, MPC556
- Supports MPC56xx: MPC5566, MPC5567, MPC5634M, MPC5644A, MPC5675
- Supports MPC57xx: MPC5745R
- Support for SPE and VLE instruction sets
- Supports PowerPC: PPC405, PPC440, APM82xx
- PEEDI Programmer Unit (1)
- Local adapter (1)