PenScopeDAQ-BNC USB Oscilloscope
The RK-System Digital scope PenScopeDAQ is a single-channel instrument with maximum frequency of sampling 100MHz and resolution 8 bits.
- Handy digital scope in a pen sized housing. Fitted with a BNC socket to attach to a standard scope probe (not included)
- Single-channel, 20MHz bandwidth
- Input voltage range ± 25V, 1MΩ impedance
- Data buffer size 128KB
- Timebase sample rates 100KHz to 100MHz
- Variable size pre and post trigger buffers
- Trigger on rising and falling edges, external trigger input. Noise reduction feature
- Measure frequency, Vrms, Vp-p
- Cursor measurement
- FFT spectrum analysis
- Print or save measured signals
- Powered from the host PC via USB interface
- Microsoft windows compatible software
The PenScopeDAQ is housed in pen-type case, making it very convenient to use and fitted with a BNC socket to facilitate connection to a standard oscilloscope probe. Connected to the USB cable PenScopeDAQ doesn't require an external power supply - it enables the user to use this tool in any design, service or automotive measuring task.
- PenscopeDAQ-BNC USB Oscilloscope (1)
- Note: Oscolloscope Probe Not Included
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!