PIC Click Boarder
The PIC Clicker is an amazingly compact starter development kit which brings innovative mikroBUS host socket to your favourite microcontroller. Board features all you need to get started: PIC18F47J53 microcontroller, USB connector, two LEDs and push buttons, reset button, mikroProg connector and headers for interfacing with external electronics.
This compact board brings flexibility of click add-on boards to your favorite microcontroller, making it a perfect starter kit for implementing your ideas.
- Based on the PIC18F47J53 device, delivering 12 MIPS of processing power, 128KB of Flash, 3,800bytes of RAM.
- Small, affordable, yet powerful starter development kit.
- Single mikroBUS™ socket for adding Click additional boards.
- Compact design with clear and depictive silk screen markings
- Mounting holes simplify integration.
PIC Clicker Board User Manual
- PIC Clicker Board (1)
If you've already bought this product, please sign in and add your own review!